Whether you’ve got a rugged Canyon AT4 or a workhorse Sierra HD truck, it never hurts to accessorize. With GMC truck accessories, you can easily customize your truck to meet your unique needs. These are the five we think are the most useful.
- GearOn™ utility rack stanchions: These adjustable stanchions help you secure overhead storage of longer cargo and are compatible with Thule lifestyle products.
- Cargo tie-down rings: A must-have for any truck owner, these mount in the truck bed and give you anchor points to tie down cargo so it stays in place during transit.
- GearOn™ bed divider package: This sturdy package makes it easier to organize your bed and secure items that may otherwise slide during acceleration and braking.
- LUND bed extender: If you don’t already have the MultiPro Tailgate, this extender flips in or out to contain cargo in your bed as far out as the edge of the open tailgate.
- Cargo net: Sometimes you just need a simple way to keep lightweight items from flying out of the bed. This cargo net made of stretch shock cords does just that.
Visit Jim Causley Buick GMC Truck in Clinton Township, Michigan, to equip your truck with these accessories and more!